Match Thread | Arsenal vs Man City (01/01/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too much complaint to be fair. We're playing OK, NOT shit. Arse are playing better. High tempo though, hope they run out of legs and switch off.

Ref's been ok, couple of their challenges should've been yellows (100% yellows IMO but hey-ho) for Martinelli and Saka.

BT are just muppets who contradict themselves constantly with their, "it's a penalty, VAR need to look at THAT" in one breath and their "We don't want VAR to intervene and overturn the on-field ref" biased bollocks.

Keown is a knob. So reverential and so yet full of shit.

McPointerlot is just a moron with a book of cliques that he flicks to a page and and reads from.

Studio muppets with and agenda to drive. Fuck 'em

Cancelo over left Walker on? Midfield work rate more of the issue for me though. KDB and Mahrez passengers. Gabby struggling as well.

That works. Maybe Gundo on for Kev too? However, although Kev's having a terrible game, he's one of those players who can change a game in the twinkling of an eye. I'm always wary about taking him off. Give him till about the 60th minute or so.

When we have had space we've been let down by poor control or a bad pass. Still 45 minutes to get back into this.
Need to be a bit more positive, feel we've been too reserved.

Petty, yes, but noticed Saka not getting a yellow for celebrating with the crowd. Seem to remember Sterling being sent off (2nd yellow) against Bournemouth a few years ago.

I would take Kev off, he must be carrying a knock because out of sorts. Pep took him off early against Brentford and he didn’t look happy. Look at their goal, he lost the ball and made no attempt to win it back or track back. That’s not like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.