Match Thread | Arsenal vs Man City (01/01/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a tough one. Kev hasn’t been great but he’s the sort to make something out of nothing…will he do that this game? No clue.

Something needs to change. Walker on is a must, and Cancelo to the left. It has to surely be better than what we’ve witnessed. Definitely need more control and need the lads to move it about quicker and with more purpose.

Mahrez hasn’t done wrong nor has he done anything of note. Needs to up his game or get the hook. I know a lot don’t trust Palmer in such a game but I’d still take him over Saka.

Some of the comments on here about are team and manager are fucking disgusting. We have just won 10 on the bounce in the league, are playing against a team with more energy cos they didn’t play two abs a bit days ago and travel twice in that time. Yes we played badly but the fucking cuntishness of some of you, some sick fuckers

ps 3 2 City

I’d take 1-1 now. We look hungover and the space down our right hand side is very alarming. Walker needs to come on ASAP.

The fact that team has regressed during the past month was obvious

Our midfield especially..

KDB isn't just up to the standards this midfield requires.. I could already see it against Leipzig..

How the hell you can loose the ball like that and then don't track back.. !!!!!

Rodri-Bernardo-Gundogan midfield is something we need in those big matches, otherwise we are fucked..

And also, Foden is ten times better winger than Sterling.. That's the fucking FACT again..

In build-up and possession game, both Sterling and KDB are peaces of shit.
Not many FACTS in that post. FACT

Sterling who seems rarely to be in control of the ball and Mahrez who constantly plays the easy ball need to do more.KDB and Jesus are trying to make things happen.
All those players have been awful,none are showing the gonads required to counter a very spirited Arsenal team.

The positive is that it’s only one. We could and should have scored too with Ruben.

Pep talk at half time, a few tweaks and a feeling that they won’t be able to sustain the same intensity.

Hoping to see a good reaction from the boys second half.
Trouble is Pep never seems to turn it around quickly enough when we are losing at half time.

He will wait until Arsenal have scored a second and the game will be lost by then.

Pity as we had the chance to put further pressure on our closest rivals today.

Long way to go in the title race but another twist today.
CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.