Match Thread | Arsenal vs Man City (15/02/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ederson doing what every goalkeeper has ever done since time immemorial is a penalty, but the Ake shirt pull isn’t. We all know that dozens of penalty could be given every game, or none could be given. But, just like the United offside that wasn’t we get the worst possible interpretation of the rules and it’s not applied to anyone else. Total bollocks.

I actually thought they were there for the taking at one point but we just have no game plan. We can’t put 2 passes together or press them. Jack & Ake been excellent Bernie not stopped but can not stay at left back or he will see red. The rest of them very poor.

They all look tactically lost

We look under par again which is worrying. It was a definite penalty but one that is never ever given. Apart from tonight. And lump on us getting a red card in the 2nd half too.

So corrupt. Anyway, very good half. We have been poor, and even then, Arsenal didn't create anything except Nkieta's header. If we improve, we should beat them. Definetely need Ake at LB though

Got the get the invisible Mahrez off, Bernardo to the right, Laporte on and Ake to RB.
Will be lunacy to carry on like this

I’d be fine with 2-1 to City to break their hearts and I hope it’s a jammy goal too. So Arteta can bemoan it even more.

Nonetheless, changes needed or lads need a Pep talk. Mahrez hasn’t been effective. No proper build up at all. Ake and Dias are doing well. Some reshuffling needed. Regardless, come on lads, make these wankers choke on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.