Match Thread | Arsenal vs Man City (15/02/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
50? Bloody young'un. ;) Still playing here at 62. With assorted Brazilians, Colombians, Italians, Russians etc. And these old fuckers can still play... I am one of the younger ones BTW...;) It's actually a very competitive league.
Totally sympathise with knee issues though. I can relate to that. Arthritis beginning to take its toll on mine. Not long now...:(
Hi Bongo as @blue by birth said his knee took him out, my right ankle finished me off, manged to make it 36. Became a manager for while, won the lot locally, from lowest division to top flight and all the cups including county cup.

Third op yesterday on my right ankle, proper bastard hurting today.
Really envious of you being able to play into your 60's, good on ya, have a doff of the hat sir

Last edited:
Still buzzing!!

Grealish needed a goal like this. So happy for him. Loved the celebration!

Great too seeing Haaland wave KDB and the rest over to celebrate with the supporters after his goal. These PL charges have really brought the club and supporters closer than ever.

Last edited:
Hi Bongo as @blue by birth said his knee took him out, might right ankle finished me off, manged to make it 36. Became a manager for while, won the lot locally, from lowest division to top flight and all the cups including county cup.

Third op yesterday on my right ankle, proper bastard hurting today.
Really envious of you being able to play into your 60's, good on ya, have a doff of the hat sir
Nice one. I would not be a manager for love or money so good for you. Obviously you did it pretty well. Sorry to hear about the ankle and all the damn surgeries though. Hopefully there won't be any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.