Match Thread | Arsenal vs Man City (15/02/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laporte has to come on and Ake left back at half time before Bernardo gets sent off. That 100% has to happen. I'd want Bernardo in midfield ideally but can't now with him being on a yellow.

Midfield has been shit, we've barely had the ball in there and when we have, it's slow, our midfield 3 should never in a million years be getting dominated by their midfield but it's happening.

Haaland looks a mence upfront, they're shit scared of him but we need to provide him with something he can actually score from and he also desperately needs runners off him, kdb, Grealish, mahrez are nowhere near him when it goes into him.

Can't see us even taking a point from this unless there's a big improvement.

Laporte on and Gundogan off

Go back to a back 4 and get Berny moving in the middle with Rodri

Gundogan can't cover ground in there, he's so slow and can't even make a pass out there so not entirely sure why he's on the pitch

How much does it cost to buy Pigmol ? Sell a player buy a ref it makes more football sense than buying a left back .

Someone just needs to give ederson a few slaps in the face. He's fucking all over the place. I can't remember the last time he saved a penalty, he's awful 1v1 and he's making really sloppy mistakes like the yellow card for time wasting and giving away goals vs Spurs.

He's got all the talent to be the best in the world, he just can't seem to be fucked.

Though Arsenal may deserve it, they should not be back in the game. Their energy levels and movement are way above ours, today, and it is unlikely that the players on the pitch can raise them. This is a game for substitutions and a conventional back four, shifting Ake and bringing on Laporte. Bernie is in danger, as is Walker, so Foden and Lewis for me, the latter at right back and Foden into right midfield, with Kyle, Riyad and Bernie off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.