Match Thread | Arsenal vs Man City (15/02/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important win.
Great feeling to beat Arsenal with their over excited players, manager and fans. Fck dislike everything about them and the other so-called former top 4 teams.

Pep should just stick to 4-3-3. Stop the “surprise-act” that only seems to surprise our own players. Bernardo was so much better on the right wing.

We are still not at our best imho. But this one will help to string a few good results together. Starting at Nottingham.

See how many yellow cards Forest get for time wasting at the weekend,it’ll be a round figure , zero. Why would we get done for time wasting when we constantly lose 15 minutes a game against the lesser teams keepers falling on the ball , not taking goal kicks quickly enough

What a team we have. Sometimes we have off days but never ever doubt the courage of our players.
We weren't at our best 1st half but that was partly down to Arsenal running around like loons as well as playing some good football.
2nd half we deserved to win..
Still can't believe that Taylor gave a pen against Eddie..FFS where was he supposed to go..
Enjoy your evening boys N girls

Played till you was 50, take a bow sir.
50? Bloody young'un. ;) Still playing here at 62. With assorted Brazilians, Colombians, Italians, Russians etc. And these old fuckers can still play... I am one of the younger ones BTW...;) It's actually a very competitive league.
Totally sympathise with knee issues though. I can relate to that. Arthritis beginning to take its toll on mine. Not long now...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.