Match Thread | Arsenal vs Man City (15/02/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please can you tell me what Ederson could have done to stop Nketiah to stop him colliding with him? He attempted to save the shot, he hasn’t stopped him potentially knocked the ball in the net off the rebound or initially stopping the goal scoring chance. Absolute joke

We started the half well and ended the half well but for about half an hour we lost control of the game and the it was just far too fast for us.

In that middle half hour we looked second best by a long way.

We’ve just popped up a couple of times and looked dangerous but we haven’t been good. And we were gifted the goal.
We were in on their back four several times but made appalling decisions

Does anyone feel like we have bravo back in net haha every time someone is one on one I never expect anything other than a goal

I think we’ve been very poor and I’m happy to go in level, albeit from a fucking joke pen decision. Hard to argue that Arsenal don’t deserve to be level.

Our right hand side has been atrocious. Mahrez and Walker not great on the ball, but they are both frightening the life out of me out of possession.

Our midfield isn’t in it at all. Yet another fast-paced game that is simply too much for Gundo. He can’t keep up.

Gundo and Mahrez off. Phil wide right. Bernie into midfield. Ake to LB. Laporte to CB.

Playing like that, I would snap your hand off for a point now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.