Match Thread | Arsenal vs Man City (21/02/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Murray: It's only one mil at half time but the way City are playing looks ominous for Arsenal.

Karen Carney: What does that mean?

At least she doesn't try to blag like Clinton Morrison did during the villa game.
I’ve never heard of any of those people

We have, but the rotation and man management has been tremendous, that isn’t the issue here, we are the fittest team in the league by a country mile, it’s literally the change in personnel.... put Foden in for KDB at half time and we’ll smoke Arsenal by a good 3/4
Maybe, I got the feeling that mentally we looked bored. It was too easy at times and a few players switched off and we lost our rhythm.

Walker on to help our right side and Kevin off with Cancelo moving into midfield.
Maybe a game to soon for Kev. Should of been on bench for me & see where game is at before bringing him on. Kev does look tired & our midfield looks slow as that half went on.

I dont think there is too much wrong.

Mahrez at 50%,Kev looking unfit,Gundogan looking unfit.

Maybe swap Kev for Fodden on the hour.

Maybe bring on Kun with Fodden.
Really?

I thought we started well but from about 15 minutes gone let Arsenal back into the game, instead of possibly having the game wrapped up inside the first 10 mins or so.

We have been loose with our passing, KDB definitely looks unfit but I don't think he really plays the false 9 very well tbh, so that doesn't help him, with the form Gundy had been in I'd have played him there if you were resting Jesus.

1-0 means Arsenal will be getting fired up and we will be making subs at 77 minutes to counter them :)

John Murray mentioned Pep shouting at him to cover defensively more.

Are you listening to 5 Live as well?

I have never cringed more listening to radio than hearing the presenter and Murray have to explain what the word Ominous means to Karen Carney, and then her complaining about "big words".

Need to put this to bed to shut Ratty and Tyler up.
Fucking pair of bitter twats
The thing is. They need to develop a new narrative ...it’s the same boring old shit. Hoping the opposition get a goal, not calling the fouls even though they are blatant. Take the pressure off yourselves sky, try and innovate the commentary. The fact Amazon can stroll in get a couple of games and immediately have a much better product speaks for itself....

First mover advantages are all well and good but we are twenty odd years down the track now, you have competition and need to find a winning formula...this commentary is very difficult to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.