Match Thread | Arsenal vs Man City FA Cup (18/07/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gundogan over Rodri.
Mahrez over Bernardo.

There's more, but his selection was wrong. Case proven.
If you don't start with Silva a 34 year old who started 3 days ago and looks it, you've missed the analysis. Gundogan has set up Sterling 2ice, Put Mendy through for 2 crosses and probably saved a certain 2nr goal.

He is far from anyone I'll be looking at...

But if we lose I agree it's Gundogan's fault :)

Sterling and KDB need to get at them, they are two players that will always have that fear factor against Arsenal. They need a reminder, we are making it too comfortable for them.

Exactly; comfortable and easy. Forcing the lads wide, to make crosses into a crowded box.

We were that shite that if we somehow go on to win this game I'll let @Dax777 choose a new username for myself.
tenor.gif

If it’s any consolation, it’s hard to imagine us being any worse in the second half. De Bruyne has played like Gelson Fernandes and Laporte reminds me of Ben Haim at the moment.

With Gundog in the Sibierski role - although not quite as dominant in the air natch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.