Match Thread | Arsenal vs Man City FA Cup (18/07/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, so indicisive and we lost the moment
Tried to square it but player blocked it, maybe should have shot but I’ll guarantee if he’d not scored he’d be getting grief for not passing.
He’s not been great, mind.

It’s the fucking cup semi final for fuck sake.de bruyne will have off days and can be forgiven but gundo should not be in this team especially paired with silva and kdb . This game needs to be won in midfield. We miss augero so much and I can’t believe that a team such as us as only got two strikers in the squad.

We are becoming a one man team with KDB. If he doesn’t play or doesn’t show up we don’t seem to have a plan b.

Need to change shape rather than personnel. Kev drop back deeper so there is a greater chance of outball. We are losing this in midfield. Phil would run at their defence so he should be first change. Pep needs to earn his salary tonight. Mikel is outfoxing him so far.

The problem is it’s not just one player sadly it seems more down to set up & attitude tonight. Can 2 subs change that ? :-(

Laporte doing his best Otamendi impression, Kev's passing way off. When our best players aren't great the rest of them don't seem to be either.

This feels like Spurs away at CL game to me. We are not going all in as a tactic I believe, Pep wants this game to prepare for CL. We never EVER play well in these tight tactical games. Just play the way this team can - high risk attacking football. If they score a couple then hats off to them, better than going down in this slow grind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.