Match Thread | Aston Villa vs Man City (06/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev out. Attacker is removed from our play.
Rodders out. Midfield control is lost.

Both out

We're not the better team here, but I get why.

Such a fucking spawny goal for them to lead by :(
It’s awful squad management with poor transfers made that’s the issue.
We have no left back, paid 80 million for a CB and who plays like Bambi on Ice as we are playing him at left back Which is not his position.
We lost goals and their replacements are simply not a threat goal wise, we should never be this weak in midfield even with Rodri out.
Add to Haaland being woefully out of sorts in front of goal, Phil, Bernie and Jack having average seasons and Peps weird set ups and the title is beyond us this season

This place is hilarious. We have no Rodri in a very difficult place. Honestly, I am not worried at all. 5 pts at this point is nothing and we already played all the difficult fixtures. We will win the PL.

Relax you all.
if you watched the second half against Liverpool,the second half against Spurs and are watching this game and can say you are not concerned you just don’t see the game the way I do. Our defence is fragile, our midfield virtually invisible and Haaland is missing great goal scoring chances by the boatload. I am concerned.

Winless in the last 4 with the stretch against good opposition.

Poor by the players.

Totally in Arsenals hands if this is all they can do.

7/7 home record for Villa I guess Arteta last minute winning 3 points coming up this weekend for them.

We just don't clear lines and constantly out the ball right back into danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.