Match Thread | Aston Villa vs Man City (06/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Told a colleague I was worried about this game. Haven’t been worried at all this season but the performances of late have been revealing glaring issues
Only playing Rico in the middle was weird.

Time for Haaland or Alvarez. Both cedes too much control.

Stats are showing Villa had 22 shots to our 2! Not sure I've seen us deserve to lose a game as much as this one in the last 6 years.

Bet Villa don't play like this against Liverpool or Arsenal, we have to get used to being everyone's cup final, they will be celebrating like they have won the league if they win tonight, but I bet they won't finish top five this season.
They won’t because they won’t be allowed to. Both Dippers and Arsenal are stronger than us atm and both will finish above us.
Our goal this season is to qualify for next seasons CL due to our incredibly weak squad.
4th tonight, 3 points above Rags and Spurs

Something not right this season & it’s nothing to do with kevs injury or Rodri missing games. We are fooking treble winners. We don’t rely on 2 players no matter how good they are.

Attitude & quality is so far off city of the last few seasons
Shrugged shoulders attitude this season.

Do we have a tackle coach because we fucking need one, the rags are 3 points behind us, so how shit are we!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.