Match Thread | At. Madrid vs Man City (13/04/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do BT come up with a narrative that AM played well and we didn’t get into our stride - we’re controlling this game and have had the chances - it’s just astonishing how wrong they get it to feed some warped narrative

It baffles me why they seem to despise us so much - no mention at all of two really nasty tackles. As for Savic I will go on his social media page and invite him to have a chat. I'm about the same size as him, bet he won't reply as he prefers to pick on someone half his weight and 7 inches shorter - balloon. I used to like him a little not anymore the shit house. get a goal and watch them lose their heads. Come one boys half the job done, finish them.
Their subscribers, who they know a lot about, loathe us. Simple as that

Not one fucking thing said about the assault on our Phil. BT - be ashamed of yourselves.
They'd be 60,000 candles and full murkeyside police enquiry had it occured to a dipper

whatever Bernardo is playing is not needed. Much rather have KDB upfront and Bernardo helping Gundo in the middle.

could be a good chance for Sterling to come in once Atletico will start to risk more and more and give up more space at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.