Match Thread | At. Madrid vs Man City (13/04/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah stockport people are a weird bunch

whenever there as an article in the manchester evening news about some weirdo naming his kid 11 names after every united player or a guy who’d turned his front room into a replica of the star trek enterprise bridge - it was always some stockport ‘bachelor’

every tradesman i ever get a number for is stockport based. its like no one goes onto higher education
Wtf is up with tradesmen? Mind your fingernails tapping on your phone so hard petal.

It baffles me why they seem to despise us so much - no mention at all of two really nasty tackles. As for Savic I will go on his social media page and invite him to have a chat. I'm about the same size as him, bet he won't reply as he prefers to pick on someone half his weight and 7 inches shorter - balloon. I used to like him a little not anymore the shit house. get a goal and watch them lose their heads. Come one boys half the job done, finish them.
I never liked him simply because he was shit

Just seen the chalked off Benfica goal, how does the VAR controller come to the decision to disallow a goal that is blatantly onside?

Of course, same could be said for Sunday.

Same old, same old, corruption.

The attitude towards City in the BT studio is a disgrace.

Apparently, last night Camel Gob lost his voice, he was cheering on Chelsea so vociferously.

Tonight it’s how good a shit, shithouse Atletico team are doing.

No agenda though.
More like licking a pro out after the game the fucking pervert

Fuck off.
This is like playing in Stanley park on his own vs the dippers spotty elite.
That challenge was assault
Shut up you fucking tart. I’m on about the attention he’s getting from all their players all game, not saying that one challenge was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.