Match Thread|Audi Cup | Man City vs Bayern Munich (31/07/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMaineRoad said:
Just me who thinks that was a great performance??

I think it too. Really solid defensive performance against arguably the best side in Europe. That Boyata booking was a disgrace, a finer tackle you won't see.

It's nice to see we have other options rather than tippy tippy through the middle. That will come in handy for some teams with all behind the ball

TheMaineRoad said:
Just me who thinks that was a great performance??

No, I quite enjoyed that, very encouraged by Boyata's performance alongside Komps, ridiculous yellow card. We've looked dangerous when we get the chance to attack, I see a winner coming around 15 mins from time with the right subs.

Boring game, except towards the end when City had a few chances. Pep has made the best team to watch in the world boring in the space of a preseason. What's the point in the extra man in the middle. Such a slow build up.

As for City getting over run in the middle, but that is expected. Defence has been good, but Bayern have made it easy for them. Jovetic looks class as expected. With Yaya and Fernandinho there, things would be much better.

Pretty impressive considering we're playing the best team in the world with an in experienced CB. Hopefully Bayern will sub of their best players and we can have a proper go at them.

Sorry not read any of the thread so if this is a repeat ignore however, this is a classic practice for ECL, defend, contain hit on the break away from home... on the evidence I have seen we will have no problem finally getting out of that group stage !! great times ahead.

2sheikhs said:
"Who's caught owens eye for the wrong reasons?"
Why concentrate on the negatives?
Why concentrate on the commentary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.