Match Thread|Audi Cup | Man City vs Bayern Munich (31/07/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe in the agenda, not really. I just believe that ex players for the most part make utterly shit pundits.

But this BTsport crew are completely completely utterly fucking ebarrassingly shit. I mean really REALLY shit.

"How can city be tired?" ... Because we played yesterday

I'm sorry but David James made a name for himself by having shit hair, a decent body, and a propensity for making utterly child like errors virtually every game. He should not be allowed to offer an opinion on another goalkeeper. Ever. Pants is three times the keeper James ever was.

And Owen, he had two half decent seasons when he was a young unknown lad. That was it. The most overrated striker of the last 50 years. When he wasn't injured of course. Abjectly shit at this punditry lark.

Mcpointalotmccuntface, is just a knob.

They could offer me BTsport free for lifetime and I'd tune into Eurosport. They are shit.

It's 0-0, Bayern have had nearly 70% possession and the idiots are criticising our defending.

When we've attacked we've opened Bayern up

blue banks said:
Darkey is v. Annoying. Hargreaves is being more realistic.
Interesting to see how we change things 2nd half.
Felt bad for cedrick, awesome challenge.

I think Hargreaves has done a good job to be fair to him. Much better thank some of the others you get.

Liking the chances created for him, like his positioning - just think Alfie needs to work on learning to head the ball. Overall happy - it's still a pre-season friendly, but handy for working out the kinks against quality opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.