Match Thread | B.Dortmund vs Man City (25/10/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like Stones at right back at all.
That’s the sort of thing will catch us out in the latter stages of this tournament

Dull game. We’re creating nothing

Alvarez booking seemed harsh enough although they didn’t show a replay
Stones is a class CB but is only ever just doing a job at RB.

Good in bursts because he's a talented, intelligent and experienced player, but his instincts are wrong for the position.

This sadly has the feel of us being suckered punched. I have some sympathy for our lads. They are just hoping to play on the break and given the fact that we’ve qualified it’s must be hard for some of our lads to be really up for it.

Dortmund are doing nothing to make this an entertaining game.

Wish at times some of our forwards would take a man on.

We have two players or maybe three trying to do something against 5-4-1 and all of those three have a poor game. Foden is beyond pale, he's been pushed off the ball like he is 12, Mahrez is just continuing with his non-form and Cancelo poor as well. I am not getting Haaland and Alvarez tactics, they've been observers only. The second half must be much better.

Many, many times we’ve had “boring” thrown at us unfairly and we’ve had to fight/laugh off those claims, but this truly is boring. Zero positives from that half. I don’t even see it still being 0-0 as a positive. I’d rather we played with a beautiful style that we’re known for and be trailing 1-0 to a counter. I’d genuinely prefer that. At least there’d have been enjoyable moments.
Exactly, the last four performances have been truly wank even on Saturday where we were shit but won. Not sure what's going on but it is a concern

I don’t like Stones at right back at all.
That’s the sort of thing will catch us out in the latter stages of this tournament

Dull game. We’re creating nothing

Alvarez booking seemed harsh enough although they didn’t show a replay
He’s not playing right back, he’s playing on the right in a back three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.