Match Thread | B.Dortmund vs Man City (25/10/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely fine first half performance. Don't need to be going all out for a win, we're already through. We're doing what's neccesary with the next few games in mind. Seems many on here would rather Pep run the players into the ground win 6-0 achieving nothing a 0-0 doesn't get and have 2-3 injuries as a result.

Gundogan been excellent, alvarez getting in some lovely spaces but needs to be better when he receives it. Everyone else bog standard. I think they'll score second half so we need to move the ball a bit quicker and get ourselves a goal but I'd take a repeat of the first half.
About the most sensible post I've read.

We have to allow for the fact Dortmund are sitting back and defending really well. It just takes a sloppy pass from us and they are on the counterattack. They are a good team. But I imagine Pep will have a plan. Oh just seen the plan is taking off Haaland..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.