Match Thread | B.Dortmund vs Man City (25/10/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gundog best player for us so far but thats not really a compliment he's done nothing wrong but doing nothing creatively

Came on here and if I hadn’t been watching the game I’d of thought we were losing heavily.
Think we have done well. Playing against a very organised team playing on the break. It’s so tight but we are better on and off the ball. if we can just get a couple of final passes squeezed through then I think we’ll get something out it it. We have no divine right to batter every team, wish some on here would get a grip. I’m enjoying it anyway!

No changes, unsurprisingly.
Give it 10 minutes and get Jack on for Mahrez, that’ll do for starters.
Gundogan needs to get forward more too, he’s wasted deep.
Especially with Rodders on the pitch.

Edit* there’s changes (I’m shocked)

Why are people entitled? For wanting to see your team create chances and have a go?and if.its a dead rubber why didn't city tell the fans who have spent a shit load that some can't really afford to go there not to bother

It's just someone doing their super blue routine to show how they are a better fan than anyone who dares say anything negative about a poor performance.

This game does matter, if they win they go top and if they win their final game finish above us and get a better last 16 draw. Also it’s a big game, it’s a big crowd and a mob who have played in finals and won the bloody thing. Hopefully a better second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.