Match Thread | Barcelona Vs Man City (12/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueband Brother said:
Good first half from the lads. More of the same and a bit of luck and efficiency in front of goal in the second half and things could happen.

It was decent: we got a bit lucky esp with the pen. Nasri had to score though. You prob get 4 or 5 chances max against these. Silva and Nasri have wasted two.

If we can get the next goal they will tremble. I'll still be happy with a respectable aggregate score and a performance to be proud of. This will allow for a loss mind. Another timid half-arsed performance I can't take.

Wasn't really that impressed myself. They should really be 2-0 up by now at least. Too many misplaced passes going forward for us. Defended okay, but I think we have to gamble in the second half. And who decided long balls up to Aguero was a good idea?

we need to fucking shoot, from 1st few mins merlin seemed affraid of the goals. well impressed with lessy passes and defending, although bit lucky too, high balls to kun isnt gona work, need some height, milner off as nothing happening for him, though played with pride as usual. or maybe pull nas, as tbh he hasnt been at races either

jimharri said:
Right; we've lulled them into a false sense of security during the first half. Time to hit them with both barrels in the second half.....unleash Edin!!!!

Forget Dzeko, UNLEASH THE BEAST if we need to bring on a ST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.