Match Thread | Barcelona Vs Man City (12/03/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlucky lads, still quite far away from real and barca. Defo need defence major recruitment. I've nothing against lescott and demi but apart from komps and zabba, our defence is garbage.
Midfield is mint, strikers mint, keepers mint, defence meh.

Pastor Kidney said:
SWP's back said:
This is why Pellers picks Demi.

Lescott is fucking awful

This is why Mancini picked Nastasic last season who for the most part was immense.. what happened this season? Style play altered perhaps
Injured.

jake28 said:
avoidconfusion said:
And that is that. Why are people complaining about the ref. We got let off in the first half big time. How the fuck Dzeko is playing again and not Negredo I just don't understand...

I'm not a Dzeko fan by any stretch but he's been great for us since he's come on.

The refs have been truely shocking, yes two big decisions went our way first half, but should that automatically mean the rest of the game we should be fucked over? Fernandinho got booked for his first foul. Zaba got booked for his first foul (after Barcelona players were in his ear).

EVERY time a Barcelona player goes down, they crowd round and now Kompany is being booked after Iniesta's been in his ear having a pop.

Fibreglass was fouling for fun in the first half (he did 3, two of which were when we were trying to counter) and finally got booked for going in on Hart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.