Match Thread | Bayern Munich vs Man City (10/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Len Rum said:
Why did the ref allow extra extra time for that corner?

Other than giving Bayern another chance no excuse at all he should have blown on the 60 second mark.

Good half in the end after the horror start. All working hard and rattling Munich now and again.

2nd half, no injuries or reds and a goal would be decent.

well played to those there who out ' na na nah naahed' the home fans.

COME ON CITY..

Well apart from giving them a 2 goal lead we've played pretty well. We've had more chances in the first half than at home, and they've had less chances, and much less of the ball. Milner and Fred have been excellent, Silva started poorly but seems to be getting his legs. Defending, after the shocking start, has been OK.

Brendan110_0 said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Puh...lease! You'd see nothing wrong if they called us a scum sucking pox on football. We got called "wannabes" after 2 minutes, and they've just trotted out a non-story about Neuer being "linked" with City, just so they could indulge themselves with a sneering "no chance" punch line. Do the rags or Arsenal get this kind of treatment? Even our goal has just been put down as a "break through of sorts"

Spurs get a wholly positive commentary in the Europa league and it is clear that the emphasis from whoever commentates wants a hefty Spurs win. We rarely get a positive slant on anything! Killer Kolarov could boot one in from sixty yards à la Suarez or GoldenBalls and it would be called a 'toe-bunger' and mishit into the bargain. The commentators who take our games are the biggest pile of shogdite into which you could ever place an unguarded shoe! The notion of the nation supporting English/British sides does not in any way apply to MCFC. I think the club ought to make a note of these snidey, gratuitous comments and bring the perpetrators to book. The first thing that goes is any measure of hospitality. It won't stop them blackguarding the club but we can send a clear massage. I've just got SSNakesTV on 405 and the whole studio is fucking desperate for a Rag goal. Paul Walsh is doing his best looking at our game but the whole tenor of our game is in stark contrast to what they want to happen at The Swamp.

True. Did Chelsea get credit for winning it either? Nope, it'll take years to rid the press of Manure and bin dipper dross.

All very true. However, I was drawn to this fantastic new word :)

ManCitizens. said:
Mr HJ said:
ManCitizens. said:
This season Kolarov's been better despite being one dimensional. Clichy was all over the place in the first half against Lennon.
Kolarov is all over the place in every match! - To be fair has put in three great crosses for goals but at 16million he should - almost every time when he is far up field he never gets back which exposes the whole defence.

I didn't say he's been good, but Clichy's been no better defensively without the decent cross.
Fair enough - if we want to get anywhere near winning the CL both are not good enough - I do think when on form Clichy is ok - we won the PL with him playing most of the games. Kolarov puts his teammates in difficult situations. Anyway much better last twenty

Well done City. Showed some spirit and some quality after an horrendous first 15. Impressed with Dzeko tonight. Done very well playing up front alone. Silva has been amazing. Don't play him more than 60 mins though. Needs to be kept fresh for Arsenal. Joe and Zab also done well. Garcia like a tortoise in treacle. He contributes nothing. Even gets in the way of his own players when trying to clear. Lescott and DiMichelis have at different times been truly awful. Passing out of defence by these two has been woeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.