Match Thread | Bayern Munich vs Man City (10/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jollylescott said:
moomba said:
Just quietly, we havent been too bad the last 20 minutes.

Agreed but why won't MP play Rodwell ahead of Garcia. That is mind boggling.

Rather he play Rodwell in front of Fernandinho to be honest.

Kompany is King said:
Kompany, YaYa, Nasri, Aguero and Negredo to come in. Now if we played our first team it could be different.

In fairness though Bayern did hammer us at home.

you would seriously risk vinny on really a nothing game with the arses coming up. league is more important, cant let the fuckers get too far ahead

Heyzeus looking very lively. arguably our best threat, Fernandinho looking good without Yaya and Silva looking like he's never missed a game.

You can't expect a fluid performance when there are so may changes and our main men out.

All in all, not bad for a patched up team.

Chippy_boy said:
Agent Kolarov, good work.

But try not to make it too obvious or ze Mancs vill suspect.

I have a small little cry inside everytime someone mentions our squad depth. We have so many players not dining at the top table.

FromPollockToSilva said:
super_city_si said:
The only good thing o come out of that half is Silva getting match fitness.

Hart, Dzeko and Navas put in perfectly respectable performances I think. And it may also convince Pellegrini that we need three in midfield for games like this.

After the horrific, pub-team-standard start, pretty much everyone's done ok (ok, Garcia has been shit). And the way we've reacted is, in itself, a positive - I was fearing, and half expecting, us to collapse entirely. Instead, we've shown a bit of bottle and got back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.