Match Thread | Bayern Munich vs Man City (19/04/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a strange half, we can't seem to string more than 3 passes together. Got a gift of a pen and wasted it, have contrived to present them with a couple of one on ones and KDB having one of his charitable evenings so far.
Great to be level. Bayern are not great and we should be causing them more problems.
We will play better in the 2nd half once Pep sorts them out at HT

Playing like we’re both nervous and a bit scared. Nobody is playing a relaxed game apart from Bernardo, who’s been superb.

Coman has been absolutely brilliant for them and they look good and dangerous but they haven’t been brilliant as a team themselves.

Silva is wide open against a man on a booking on every counter attack yet we keep going inside and losing it. de Bruyne, Grealish and Rodri keep giving it away and Akanji looks bobbins.

Everyone needs to calm down, hope Pep lays into them!

Trossard has been pretty good as a ref, don’t know where he only got 2mins from though, surely 5 or 6 would have been more like it… I’ll take that though!

Only plus was watching Tuchel lose his shit like the whining baby that he is. Hope Erling’s miss doesn’t come back to haunt us. Pep usually makes smart adjustments at halftime, so let’s hope he makes some.

I’d be getting Walker on the pitch asap. I don’t think Coman and Sane will have as much fun against him.

Huge 45 minutes for us this. We’ve missed big penalties in knock out games before and been eliminated as a result.

We’re also prone to huge lapses in concentration in this competition. What worries me that if we concede 1, we will concede another in quick succession.

Getting through this next 45 mins will be a huge turning point for the club.

Bayern showing Arsenal how to nullify our attack.

Hope we gain some composure and target their booked players, this ref wants to send someone off tonight

You can't make up Erling Haaland missing a penalty. Still a 45 nervy minutes to go although we have a small bit of control of the game.
if he had to miss one at 0-0 we’d choose this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.