Match Thread | Bayern Munich vs Man City (19/04/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like we're in our own heads. Second-guessing ourselves instead of just trying to play our game. I'll take the 0-0. The penalty nonsense was an absolute farce. How half the Bayern team didn't get booked is beyond me.

Need to avoid getting sucked into this pissing contest. Somebody is getting sent off at this rate and we can't let it be one of ours.

We do look nervy and passing a bit off - some wayward ones from Kev.

We do seem to have fallen over a lot - do they water the pitch a lot and make sure their players wear slightly longer studs/blades or something?!

But, job done so far, and I think we’ll get better & their press will tire.

Last edited:
Reactions: flb
could you name all these chances please. they’ve gone into attacking positions but generally been smothered out by numbers or had a shot from 15-20 yards or at an angle
I’m not naming all the chances Jesus Christ!! Lol. It’s all about opinions so let’s agree to disagree.

This team does not have the pace to just sit back and counter. Only Haaland has any pace. Stones look like a fish out of water in that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.