Match Thread | Bayern Munich vs Man City (19/04/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of the result, but I don't like the performance tonight. This Beyern is not strong enough to stand against City. We should play our style and press them all the way.
Agree with this. It’s putting fear in us & we still potentially have Madrid to play. Just play our game

Touchel has changed his tactics from the first leg, gave them a bit more pace and 4 on 3 until Stones went back into defence, after that we had a bit more of the ball.

0-0 half time happy with that, will take another half like that and it ending as is now.

Whatever happens, Bayern have been the best team I’ve seen against City in years. Near total domination and the first 50 minutes of the first leg was the same.

At no point do you feel comfortable or like you have a foothold in the game.

Is this what it’s like against us?!

Have they been that good tho or are we just nervous af

When I've seen the peninsula incident again it was the correct call.. and that might have been harder for the keeper to save as it was heading more towards the top corner

Carragher said Upamecano just “slightly” pulled out his arm for the handball and it barely touched, so it shouldn’t be a penalty.

You have to laugh.
Yeah it was a penalty by the laws of the game but it wasn't really by common sense, it didn't even alter the movement of the ball.

This is territory the players have none or virtually and experience of. We’re playing a great team who battered PSG in their own patch. It’s never going to be easy, another vital penalty missed but aside we are in pole position, 1/500 to go through, 33/1 German Rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.