Match Thread | Bayern Munich vs Man City (19/04/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones, Akanji, Dias, Ake, Rodri, De Bruyne, and Haaland all very jumpy and nervous. Ederson, Gundogan, Bernardo and Grealish all good.

I'm not sure we can 'get away' with this system against the truly elite teams?

Against a Madrid forward line, we would three or four down.

It gives up too much to the best of wide players and both Ake and Akanji are well off it.

For me, Gundo is having a poor game, he's too deep and essentially playing as a double pivot with Rodri.

Grealish, Stones and Bernie been our most impressive performers.

We look very nervy and no one playing their best game,KDB particularly shite.

A shame Philips is so gash as he would have been perfect for one of Gundo or Kev.

Im thinking Alvarez maybe instead.

Unbelievablely no score though,so I'll take that thank you.
Rub of the green in the attacking 3rd not materialised yet, despite the missed pen; that will transpire the more open they become second half, they’ll throw the kitchen sink…

Get Alverez in for kev, let him run down their centre backs as still shaky, will end 2-1 city with a change!

We are 3 to the good but look shit-scared. They’re a great team but so are we and we shouldn’t feel inferior here.

Erling should have finished the tie, I pray it doesn’t come back to bite us on the arse.

Nobody has really stood out for us.

Our left side shits me up. Nobody has given Ake as hard time as this all season but he isn’t helped by Gundogan doing his best impression of a traffic cone.

The ease at which they play through us is frightening and it’s not helped by Dias and Akanji consistently being dragged out of position into the midfield so easily. Dias wearing ice skates isn’t helping the situation.

I would get Gundo off. Bernie into the middle next to Rodri and I would seriously consider Laporte/Walker and go to 5 at the back. Leave KDB and Grealish to get up alongside Haaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.