Match Thread | Brentford vs Man City (05/02/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doku for Bernardo
Grealish for Alvarez
And somehow should make a place for Kovačić, Stones and Akanji for better ball control. We made poor 247 passes
Not sure going from no one on the left to everyone on the left is a good plan

Same old story. All the play and plenty of chances (though to be fair most of our shots have been from distance) and yet we concede to their first and only (?) shot of the half.

Haaland been pretty quiet apart from his fine great chance. KDB too apart from his one great pass. I guess why they both play when fit!

I think we've played pretty well apart from a bit of carelessness at the back at times. Keep it going 2nd half, cut out the sloppiness and we should win this.

why do I have a feeling that this weekend when Brentford visit Wolves they will concede like 4 goals first half from about 5 shots total and Flekken has 2 and a half clangers.
Because it’s the usual man city trophy game

Don't exaggerate. We've played well. There's always going to be the odd error against teams playing on the break.
No exaggeration they look dangerous because we aren’t winning that long ball or the second ball. Two poor clearances from Eddie to boot. That’s Neal Mauoay causing us problems he’s turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.