Match Thread | Brentford vs Man City (05/02/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe switch with Gvardiol ~
Josko making a lot of good runs on the left and winning his battles. A lot of our attacking play on the left is because of him. I would go back to the Dias & Stones CB partnership, so Stones on for Ake.

Same old story. All the play and plenty of chances (though to be fair most of our shots have been from distance) and yet we concede to their first and only (?) shot of the half.

Haaland been pretty quiet apart from his fine great chance. KDB too apart from his one great pass. I guess why they both play when fit!

I think we've played pretty well apart from a bit of carelessness at the back at times. Keep it going 2nd half, cut out the sloppiness and we should win this.
Have you ever seen an easier goal than that in the prem this season. If you have, it will have been conceded by us!

One of those games where I'm not quite sure how we're not winning.

We've been utterly dominant. Brentford have offered very little apart from some tactical grappling.

Somebody needs to remind our defenders you can't be offside from a goal kick, three stood ball watching, two appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.