Match Thread | Bristol City vs Man City FA Cup (28/02/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Alvarez's game has gone a little under the radar. He's had some excellent touches (that have been attributed as Foden's [who's playing great]) and been involved in some of our best attacks.
Think he is a good player but he is better when he plays with Haaland rather than without him.

We're not winning six nil

giphy.gif
Put more effort into your flapping!

Only managed to start watching from the last five minutes of the half because of work

Am I imagining it or is the camera angle ridiculously high ? looks like one of those old Sega mega drive football games.

How are we playing?

I’d rather we didn’t have to use any of them. Rodri has played far too much football this season.

The others need to up their game. About five of them have had a poor half.

Pitch is poor though.
I was on jesting, but I bet Haaland is itching to get on.

Decent, open game so far. Feel we should have tested their keeper a bit more. Ake our best defender, Foden our best attacker. Would like to see a lot more from Bernardo and Alvarez. De Bruyne looks miles off where you'd expect him to be - especially against a Championship team.
It's concerning just how often he gets caught on the ball these days..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.