Match Thread | Bristol City vs Man City FA Cup (28/02/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you left your caps lock on.
*chuckles* nay lad, if I can’t be there to make as much noise as possible then I have to do it in much more subtle ways. (You knew this though didn’t you?)

I can be a noisy old woman. It’s frustrating being very quiet at home. The neighbours have a season ticket for a funny old team over Barton Bridge so I try not to make too much noise! ;-) ;-) They would have known when Phil scored though. :-) :-)

Pep has some serious work to do in the summer.
This squad isn’t a patch on the squad of 2-3 years ago.
Apart from the odd game or two we are slow lethargic unwilling to take risks going forward, ageing players etc.
Utd arnt the only team benefitting from many teams drop off this season
I’m amazed we are second in the league

Striking difference between Rodri and Phillips is Rodri is always looking for the ball. Phillips doesn’t seem to want it and is often in the back foot when it comes to him.
He passes backwards or square, never looks forward.
Very concerned but let’s hope for a better second half from him.

Bernie been shite, get Perrone or Palmer on
Bernie is an odd one. In games like this he rarely shines. Looks incredible against the top sides when workrate is key. Against dross, when we want that bit of extra quality in the final 3rd, he is often found wanting. Someone with his skill and ability should be in double figures for goals and/or assists every season but for whatever reason, it just doesn’t happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.