Match Thread | Cardiff vs Man City (25/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are man city teams should roll over for us. I don't think so keep the faith we will win this

Blue Haze said:
Dzeko looking the same as last season.

Lescott and Garcia troubling Joe more than anyone on the Cardiff team.
Edin's first half low points were falling over (again) and not latching on to Yaya's through ball. The high point setting up Yaya with his layoff.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
Theengelbert said:
Garcia is awful! You could sell him for decent money too cos he starts for Spain. We should get rid and buy a decent replacement.
Garcia is doing OK

I'll have some of what you've been smoking...

Me too....he must have missed his shit back header that let in Campbell and before that, getting outpaced on the lofted through ball

Shades of last Season here. Tons of possession ,slow build up, poor ball into a packed box, vulnerable to a quick break away.
Last season we would have come out & played exactly the same way .Its an opportunity for Pellegrini to show us how he's better than Mancini by mixing it up....

Got to fight for this city !! We have many match winners. Just be patient and don't do out stupid!

we have been way too pedestrian, we piss around with it way to much. Saying that, Cardiff have played well and executed their plans but they surely cant play like that for 90 mins. What are all these drinks breaks about as well!?

ShaLaLaLaSummerbee said:
Theengelbert said:
Garcia is awful! You could sell him for decent money too cos he starts for Spain. We should get rid and buy a decent replacement.
Garcia is doing OK
For Cardiff, but seriously he hasn't had a good game at all and I can't remember a time when I've watched him play and thought this lads a real star.

They tired themselves out after half an hour and then we started to create a few half chances. Final ball been a bit forced so far, but I think we'll end up 2-0 barring a catastrophic Campbell breakaway cock-up.

On the hour they'll be shattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.