Match Thread | Cardiff vs Man City (25/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shit fucking half. I swear to god Lescott and Garcia wouldn't look out of place in Blackburns starting eleven.

Yaya doing his best to lose possession with every pass. How he is captain in front of Zabaleta is an insult.

Yet again whenever we get the ball forward Dzeko can't make anything happen.

Bring on Negrado for Dzeko in the second half.

Yet again though we have a shit official. Two minutes added on when Yaya was out for about three and Campbell has been down about eighteen times. Speaking of Campbell, what a small time rag diving ****. Ex United players like him and O'Shea are just funny to watch. They try there hardest against us and Liverpool. It's like they are part of a cult.

We have not matched there work rate and commitment all over the pitch - singling out individuals is ridiculas

Fair play to Cardiff they clearly want this - City need to sort themselves out but not sure some of those players are right - Milner should have started all day long

Still playing too slow and MP playing too higher line with our two central defenders

Luke_mcfc said:
Code:
nehe11 said:
Cardiff have been the better team, fair play to them. We need to up the tempo..

No they haven't.

They really haven't been, as you have said. They have just kept us from doing anything in the final third... Well, in tandem with our keeping ourselves from doing anything, that is.

The thing that pisses me off is that they are going to play like this against us, then next week they'll go play Fulham or someone and concede 3.
Pisses me off when people play just to not lose.

Lescott has been brilliant and I thank god for him with our injuries.

Rather have Nasty in a wheelchair than Garcia...please take him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.