Match Thread | Cardiff vs Man City (25/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm impressed...this is just like an american football forum...everthing is shit and all the players suck. city hasn't shown well, but cardiff is up for this one. it'll settle down.

Mrmcfc said:
The thing that pisses me off is that they are going to play like this against us, then next week they'll go play Fulham or someone and concede 3.
Pisses me off when people play just to not lose.

Its a backhanded compliment - EVERYONE ups their game against little old City, but fuck me it makes out job a lot lot more difficult over the course of a season.

I think we will win this though.

Well lets see what happens Cardiff will tire. But they will also be sending the long balls through at every opportunity.

Scrappy goal bouncing off three players is my prediction- toure?

BimboBob said:
Hmmm...

Started as expected, weathering a storm, settled without doing anything really apart from the odd Silva moment and then a few long balls near the end and a slight heart attack.

Silva, Aguero and Clichy playing well. The rest not so. We don't look much like a team. Fernandinho looks like Gelson. All sideways passing with no end product.

Still...watching it in 3D with my new soundbar attached...it's very exciting!
Behave.
He was man marked the whole first half.
As Cardiff tire he will become more influencial.

Similar match we used to struggle under Mancini. Opponent defending well with a few dangerous attacks. We lost and drew many matches like thisunder Mancini even with us having lot of possession and more shots.

Well our attacks and shots were pretty shit so far. It can only improve.

Really interested how Pellegrini reacts to this match situation.

Frank the Yank said:
The key is Navas. This is the main reason we got him, right?? In a lot of ways this looks like a replay of last season. Garcia and Lescott at the back?? Its an accident waiting to happen. It did once in the first half but Javi got nailed out by Joe. Lets see what we are made of in the second half. Feed Navas til he is dizy and switch him form side to side. Dzeko should have a VERY short leash.......

Agree about Navas. Hasn't seen nearly enough of the ball. Would like to see us overload on the other side and allow him to take on defenders in more space.

TFC said:
Mrmcfc said:
The thing that pisses me off is that they are going to play like this against us, then next week they'll go play Fulham or someone and concede 3.
Pisses me off when people play just to not lose.

Its a backhanded compliment - EVERYONE ups their game against little old City, but fuck me it makes out job a lot lot more difficult over the course of a season.

I think we will win this though.

I am going with 2-0 - Fernandinho 72', Negredo 88'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.