Match Thread | Cardiff vs Man City (25/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit to Cardiff, I think we will impose our quality in the second half, but I am not convinced. It depends on how long Cardiff can maintain that level of play, start of the season first top flight game at home in 50 odd years - they may keep up a while longer yet.

@BluePhil8 said:
What a shit fucking half. I swear to god Lescott and Garcia wouldn't look out of place in Blackburns starting eleven.

Yaya doing his best to lose possession with every pass. How he is captain in front of Zabaleta is an insult.

Yet again whenever we get the ball forward Dzeko can't make anything happen.

Bring on Negrado for Dzeko in the second half.

Yet again though we have a shit official. Two minutes added on when Yaya was out for about three and Campbell has been down about eighteen times. Speaking of Campbell, what a small time rag diving ****. Ex United players like him and O'Shea are just funny to watch. They try there hardest against us and Liverpool. It's like they are part of a cult.

Cardiff are parking the bus, you too blind to see that? What do you want us to do part the Cardiff players like Moses parts the Red Sea, I despair..

Thing is, when Garcia does one mistake. He usually does another straight away. He looked fairly comfortable for 40 mins.

EaglesFan said:
I will get crusified but:

At some point (65th or 70th minute) bring Negredo and Milner on for Aguero and Fernandinho.

Play WIDE with Navas and Milner/Silva, send in crosses to Dzeko and Negredo.

We are NOT winning this by passing through the middle. Long distance shot or a header will have to do it.

And for the time being - push Yaya in more forward role....Cardiff are skipping midfield anyway... (just trying to go over the top or via wing-play.

m7mcfc said:
Niall Quinn = wanker, this t**t played for us. Wouldn't of thought it would you.
Doesn't mean he has to like us. He obviously has much more of an affinity with Sunderland.

lmjones1uk said:
Fucking long ball merchants.

Not interested in passing

Centre backs up when they have a free kick in THIER own half

Fall down crying like kids when breathed on

Everyone defending not interested in attacking at HOME

Fuck off back to the Championship...

Well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.