Match Thread | Cardiff vs Man City (25/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kazzydeyna said:
There is NO WAY on God's green earth that a Mancini side would have conceded three goals to these lot.

You can all scream at me as much as you want, but I am TELLING YOU all, with this man in charge this team will be very very fortunate to finish in the top five.

Utterly utterly dreadful performance.

Clueless. Bereft. Piss taking.

Get rid of this clown now, and get somebody in who can control this group of fucking prima donnas.

In itself, the result is understandable. Your starting center defenders are out. HOwever, I'd have gone with a scrapper like Milner over Navas perhaps to be a little more direct. And subbed Yaya for Rodwell, as Yaya was mailing it in.

In itself it's not a disastrous result, but the problem is the Rags or a Mourinho team don't lose these types of games, so this is going to be a problem if you don't change things and fast.

scousemanc said:
We'll see the measure of Pellegrini after this

Yep welcome to the PL Manuel
I really feared this - he must have thought the PL was a cakewalk - a goal up to lose like this makes us no more than top 6 material
How can we let a clown like Campbell rape us?

Utterly, utterly shocking - as bad as Spuds under Hughes

The alarm bells must be already ringing coz we won´t make CL playing like this. 3 points we could ill afford to throw away. Negredo scores but too fookin late

mike channon´s windmill said:
scousemanc said:
We'll see the measure of Pellegrini after this

Yep welcome to the PL Manuel
I really feared this - he must have thought the PL was a cakewalk - a goal up to lose like this makes us no more than top 6 material
How can we let a clown like Campbell rape us?

Utterly, utterly shocking - as bad as Spuds under Hughes

The alarm bells must be already ringing coz we won´t make CL playing like this. 3 points we could ill afford to throw away. Negredo scores but too fookin late
Are you serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.