Match Thread | Cardiff vs Man City (25/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cobwebcat said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
I would rather this happen now than at the end of the season

This should never happen...not like this.

Exactly. 3 points gone to a lower table team 3-2 still don't see us getting 1 unfortunate for nedgredo can't even celebrate.

How has this utter twat become so rich ?

BSh0-u_IgAEF3hf.jpg

Ah I just don't know what to say.. I know it's only one loss and its the second game of the season but it feels huge.. The bar is so high and the league winner will probably only lose a few all season. It feels like a huge dent in our title hopes. I can't really explain the result. Typical city i suppose

TheMaineRoad said:
dctid said:
I dont really give a fuck what people call me but if anybody thought this is any better then Mancini you are fucking dreaming

I am sorry but this is wank and i would rather have a manager kicking shit out of this pile of wankers than puttinh his arm around them and saying dont worry it will be all right

No where near good enough and if we are honest getting top 3 aint going to be easy

No way Rags nor Chelski will put in such a performance and this is the blue print to beat us

Fuck off pissed off

And well done Cardiff though you guys were fantastic today and whilst you may not have the "best" players in the leagur at least you have some that care
We are two games into the season. I think you need to lie down and calm down.

Dont mind getting beat really dont but getting beat because the other team has put in more work and more committment is unacceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.