Match Thread | Cardiff vs Man City (25/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EaglesFan said:
Theengelbert said:
We haven't played badly, they've just contained us well. The final ball has been poor tho we need to be more clinical. I fancy negredo to come on at 60 minutes or so.

They have TWO guys on Dzeko in the box....

I actually think this is the game where Negredo should join Dzeko in the box...or Aguero needs to play more forward.

Agüero has held the ball and tried far too much on several occasions resulting in a Cardiff defender taking the ball from his feet. He needs two take two or three touches and if he is not in a position to shoot he needs to pass.

That said, Silva, Yaya, and Navas have all been a bit off in the first 45.

But Cardiff won't be able to keep up that level of defending the entire match and I am sure Pellegrini will adjust the formation to pull Navas to the far left and have Silva stay in the center, rather than doubling up far too often. Dzeko needs to stay forward and allow Agüero to drop back (and not the other way around).

We'll get in.

Hope Pelle's having words. Dzeko looks like he wants to be anywhere but Cardiff, Cardiff want it more. Campbell's causing us problems with his pace.

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!

Well there doesn´t seem to be much change from our away form atm - looks like Newcastle really were gash. Toothless up front - why? Surely Negredo has to replace Dzeko

Not looking good at all

Fucking long ball merchants.

Not interested in passing

Centre backs up when they have a free kick in THIER own half

Fall down crying like kids when breathed on

Everyone defending not interested in attacking at HOME

Fuck off back to the Championship...

Not Garcia's biggest fan at all, but there have been a couple of other players out there that have been worse than him so far.

EaglesFan said:
Theengelbert said:
We haven't played badly, they've just contained us well. The final ball has been poor tho we need to be more clinical. I fancy negredo to come on at 60 minutes or so.

They have TWO guys on Dzeko in the box....

I actually think this is the game where Negredo should join Dzeko in the box...or Aguero needs to play more forward.

a very good observation....for me I`d leave it as it is, but come 60 mins if there`s no joy put Negredo on for Silva or Aguero.

Below par first half. So many players looking average. Where's the intensity gone from Monday ? Wish Zabba would stop overlapping every single time Navas has the ball. Surely he realises Navas needs that space to run into. I think the defence looks so exposed partly because Yaya and Fernandinho have offered no protection whatsoever (Garcia still looks like a ticking time bomb to me). Also Aguero and to a lesser degree Dzeko just look so off the pace. How many times has Kun been caught in possession. Think Nasri could make the difference for Aguero or Dzeko. Give us more control of the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.