Match thread: Chelsea F.C v. Manchester City F.C

No Tevez .... What the fuck what?

I think it's totally right that Balotelli is out for Milner, I've always thought thats he's a great player. But I don't get why Tevez dosen't even start! Has he got an injury or something? Something is fucked up here ...

But I do believe in Dzeko, we are Manchester City, not Wolfsburg. Give the boy a chance and I'm sure he will score a lot of goals in the near future.

I will be glad if we can get a point today, but I don't think we will ....

Re: Tevez out

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Gelsons Dad said:

10 men after 20 minutes isn't a good idea.

He's been sent off twice for dubious tackles. We won both games. He scored in the first before being sent off. He may also have learned a lesson.

Do you normally write off 20 year old kids with immense talent because they make the odd poor decision or do you nurture their talent and give them an environment in which they feel comfortable to learn and grow and give them the opportunity to make amends?

Tevez hasnt been playing like we are used to seeing him, if anything hes been a bit shite imo, last few games, wonder if hes been carrying something for a while. I would rather him sit it out and have a break and be nice and refreshed for the remainder of the season, we r gonna need him.
If we can get a draw today it wont be such a bad thing he was out.
Dzeko will shine at some point, hope today is the start of it!

Rammyblues said:
This game will be decided by midfield, content that Milner is back. Don't care whether we play boring or shite a loss is what I am expecting, a draw would be brilliant a win well that would put the icing on top of the cake.

Feel exactly the same, a point would be an excellent result.
But I feel a sneaky 4-1 win for us in on the cards...............Come On City

baggy said:
tevez out could be a blessing in disguise, out of form of late.

c'mon edin, were owed a motm performance, bagging a brace.

ahh didnt read ur post before i read my long winded one.

I agree tho, well said ;O)

Re: No Tevez For Chelsea

saleblue16 said:
Juan King said:
We still have Jo.
its Jo's birthday aswell!
time to step up to the plate

How old is he today 7

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need tevez for Chelsea, Terry poo's his pants against him

inbetween said:
lmjones1uk said:
Hope im wrong but feel like were fucked if so

Blessing in diguise, he's been off form and his greediness and his blind dribbling into the box is getting annoying. Dzeko on his own, time to get behind him and hopefully he'll score his first of many for us today.

he may have been a little off form i agree but this bullshit about him being greedy just has to stop

he works so hard for the team...that is not the sign of a greedy player

he has more assists than other players in the team...htat is not the sign of a dirty player either....

yes he dribbles and sometimes loses the ball but so does Messi! you need that in a team.

along with dejong, kompany silva and hart he is pivotal to our team and we would be nowhere without him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.