Match thread: Chelsea F.C v. Manchester City F.C

Well it's Edin's day now.

We will need to see the Edin of Wolsburg out there today. commanding the ball and making it happen up front with little support.

I think he has a goal in him. Assist to Silva of course...

Just come on to the thread, so don't know if anyone has posted this yet. Stat of the day for me...........Man City have conceded 699 goals in the Prem! Fucking hell.....

davealvers said:
Redknapp on Balotelli: He's an idiot and a disgrace and you have to remember how much money he's being paid.

Redknapp on Torres: It's difficult settling in and you shouldn't think about the money it doesn't matter.

He's a cnt, like his dad.

inbetween said:
The only difference being we don't have Tevez who is out of form anyway.

I would say another difference is we had lots of pace last season to kill them on the counterattack. Tevez, Bellamy, and SWP all contributed to the destruction. Today we have Dzeko, Milner, and Silva (not slow but hardly a speedster).

Re: Tevez out

rastus said:
Vyvyan Basterd said:
He doesn't want to be here.

An IMO the feeling's mutual.

Have you a 2 inch dick/ Just in

*rolls eyes*

Anyway......

Dzeko on his own up front might work if Milner can get a few through balls in. Terry & Sideshow bob are too dominant with high balls but Dzeko's pace might be the key.

Through balls on the deck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.