Match thread: Chelsea F.C v. Manchester City F.C

BlueCityfan said:
the citizens said:
are you for real , how long have you followed city ..

fook off to the swamp

Yea you can fu** off to the swamp. Are you serious of this? We are playing Silva and Dzeko as our only attackers. How the hell can someone be positive about it.

I rather wank than watch Mancinis boring football soon. And i have been city supporter for 2+ years already.

I forgive him only if we win. But i dont like it when we get abuse for mancinis negative tactics. And it's not nice to watch as a city supporter. I hope we win atleast.
Lifetime that my friend.

BlueCityfan said:
the citizens said:
are you for real , how long have you followed city ..

fook off to the swamp

Yea you can fu** off to the swamp. Are you serious of this? We are playing Silva and Dzeko as our only attackers. How the hell can someone be positive about it.

I rather wank than watch Mancinis boring football soon. And i have been city supporter for 2+ years already.

I forgive him only if we win. But i dont like it when we get abuse for mancinis negative tactics. And it's not nice to watch as a city supporter. I hope we win atleast.

*Blinks*

Vyvyan Basterd said:
BlueCityfan said:

2whole years???wow ur a true blue

*Blinks*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.