Match thread: Chelsea F.C v. Manchester City F.C

Well fuck. That's me signing off, I'm not gonna stay for the numerous "Mancini Out" threads and complaints about how shit we are.

We played some good stuff today but got beat by a better team. Nothing more nothing less<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:56 pm --<br /><br />Well fuck. That's me signing off, I'm not gonna stay for the numerous "Mancini Out" threads and complaints about how shit we are.

We played some good stuff today but got beat by a better team. Nothing more nothing less

The worrying thing is how impotent we look without Tevez & I really can't see him staying in the summer. I don't think changing the manager is the answer but Mancini does'nt do himself any favours. Left side of defence & forward lines lack of threat is a worry

The worrying thing is how impotent we look without Tevez & I really can't see him staying in the summer. I don't think changing the manager is the answer but Mancini does'nt do himself any favours. Left side of defence & forward lines lack of threat is a worry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.