Match thread: Chelsea F.C v. Manchester City F.C

Kolarov was terrible today and Dzeko needs to work on his first touch, it let him down in this match.

The worrying thing is how impotent we look without Tevez & I really can't see him staying in the summer. I don't think changing the manager is the answer but Mancini does'nt do himself any favours. Left side of defence & forward lines lack of threat is a worry

How come everyone can see what's wrong except that incompetent buffoon of a manager we have? That top 4 spot is in serious danger now. He needs to go ASAP.

8 pts from the last 7 games & we haven't won away since Boxing Day. Simply not good enough. Something needs changing & quickly before our season implodes.
The buck has to stop with the manager. Come on Mancini, let them loose, let our attacking players do what you've brought them in to do.

I can only be thankful that my very good friend (A Chelsea fan) isn't a complete and utter nobber, and will be able to win with grace rather than bursting through my door and shoving it down my throat.

The guys fought for every ball, gave it their best shot - but I just can't believe how little creative thinking there is on the pitch - no effective wide play, no good crosses, no quick passing in the last third - how is anybody going to score that way, except hope for an own goal?

I wish Mancini appraoched each game the way Tom Renney approaches each game. It's so very frustrating to watch this. Joe Hart is obviously a great goal keeper but he needs some help you can't expect him to stop every shot all season long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.