Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (05/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking woeful 1st half.

I have no idea what Pep is playing at in this game. Chelsea are shite and yet Pep has decided to play half of his team out of position.

If we are going to play for total control, at the expense of any sort of quick, incisive passing then we need to have control. We have none. I don’t know about anyone else, but I don’t find watching our CBs pass sideways to each other every game very exciting.
Shades of the CL final, weirdly terrible

De Bruyne has been a disgrace, what's Phil's excuse?

Both have been appalling.

Kev isn't even arsed getting back in, only wants to effect the top end and his passing off beam again.

Phil looks like he has never seen a football?

At least we have also bored the home crowd to death.

Stones showing his class again, but Pep needs to shift Cancelo to left back, Ake to centre back and Rodri into the middle before he makes a single sub.

I have to admit, I'm worried. Worried how boring we have become. Worried how much intensity we have been lacking outside of that derby win.

Wake the fuck up City, wake the fuck up Pep. It can't be about putting all the eggs in the Champions League basket?

This Chelsea team are so bad.

There’s always a dip in intensity when going for a 3rd consecutive league title. That’s why it’s barely ever been done in this country. We’re not helped by the formation here tonight though and one or two individuals are putting in some strange performances. Foden barely looked bothered vs Brentford before the WC and has carried it on into his appearances since as well. Strange one since he’s usually one of the players to inject pace rather than take it out.

It’s been dire. Players unsure of their positions. I think it’s in part due to the World Cup-the players look lethargic and slow; but the lack of pace and balance in the team isn’t helping matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.