Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (05/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker stones ake Cancelo Rodri Gundogan silva Foden Haaland Alvarez, we’ve been screaming for normal wingers but not one meaningful cross in. If you must play KDB (even though he’s playing shite lately) put him on the right to cross in. Round pegs in square holes, Pep is losing it, dropping points here and we will be in a top 4 fight not a title fight.

I have no words for why Pep decided on this formation.
Nobody in midfield since Rodri is in defence and kovacic is just passing it through us.

Why can't he just keep it simple?
pep has started treating the team like I treat my football manager save:)

De Bruyne has been a disgrace, what's Phil's excuse?

Both have been appalling.

Kev isn't even arsed getting back in, only wants to effect the top end and his passing off beam again.

Phil looks like he has never seen a football?

At least we have also bored the home crowd to death.

Stones showing his class again, but Pep needs to shift Cancelo to left back, Ake to centre back and Rodri into the middle before he makes a single sub.

I have to admit, I'm worried. Worried how boring we have become. Worried how much intensity we have been lacking outside of that derby win.

Wake the fuck up City, wake the fuck up Pep. It can't be about putting all the eggs in the Champions League basket?

This Chelsea team are so bad.

Come on Tolm. Stop sitting on that fuckin’ fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.