Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (05/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is worse than the Everton game and probably even worse than Brentford.

Wtf is going on. Is Pep playing silly buggers ?

Another pep masterclass here, players have absolutely no idea where they're supposed to be on the pitch. Absolutely shite from Pep and the team, we're not scoring tonight

So many miss-placed passes from both sides. Need a bit more pace and close them down a bit quicker too. Take the handbrake off Pep, their bench is so thin, it's there for the taking

Fairly shambolic. The set-up is obviously shite and is hampering us enormously. But the players need to look at themselves as well - De Bruyne and Foden in particular have been fucking awful. Others not much better.
Change the shape, bring Grealish on for De Bruyne. Or get Alvarez on. Do something to try to breathe some fucking life into us.

That’s as poor a first half as I’ve seen from City for a long time. I know we are struggling with injuries and players carrying niggles and not being match fit but surely we are better than this. Worryingly Kev is completely off it yet again and we usually turn to him in games like this when we aren’t playing well. My heart says City will improve in the second half but the head doesn’t see any evidence that’s going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.