Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (08/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can sort of understand the starting team.

Can't understand bringing Sane off and putting Sterling up against Azpicilicueta.

Sane wasn’t playing particularly well with a lot of poor touches and he clearly could have put in more effort on their goal. Any of the three could have been hooked and not had much complaint. I’d have kept him on but any option was more or less reasonable

I just think we’re in shit form (by our standards). It’s not just today, it’s from West Ham onwards, but we got away with it because the league is mostly awful. I feel like the wake up call was back then, but we still haven’t snapped out of it.

And this is the worst time of the season to be out of form.

Salah meanwhile, is back in form at this time. It looks good for Liverpool right now.

Played shit.

Sane and Sterling guilty of fucking up chances in 1st half.

Chelsea took their chances.

We just dont seem to have it today. Just notnas sharps as we usually are. I mainly blame bad luck (Aguero injury) but I disagree with Pep's decision to not start Jesus. I just feel like this wasn't the game to change the way we play without a true ST. I know Jesus hasnt played well this season, but when I saw the XI I had a bad feeling. Also won't be great for his confidence.

Losing to Chelsea away without our best 2 players (KDB + Kun) available isn't the worst thing in the world. Chelsea played well, especially defensively. I think we'll still win the league, it will just be tighter than I previously thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.