Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (08/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus has done fook all. His time is up for me. He never takes his opportunity. Ball just bounces off him.

Get a striker in January we can’t rely on Aguero all the time.

We take our early chances this game is over after 20 mins.

Since then we have played into their game plan and pep not reacted.

Pep not really got us firing today and his first 11 was wrong his subs prove that.

Onto the next game blues and put this behind us.

I gave Jesus grief on Tuesday but come off it he hasn't had a sniff this game.

Well, it was a good run, but we’ll not be going through the season undefeated. And, on balance, this is still a terrific start to the season. One point behind Liverpool having played the more difficult fixtures. Plus we’ve got KDB to return and Liverpool’s good fortune will come to an end soon enough. I can live with this.

Said beforehand it was probably the toughest test we have left in the league and so it’s proved.

We’ve not been at our best for a week or two and you can’t come to a place like this and expect anything if you’re below par.

Everything went their way though and on another day who knows we may have nicked a draw.

Despite the inevitable media wankfest about the scousers we are still nailed on for the title so no need to moan and woman all night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.