Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (27/10/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFC-alan88 said:
bobmcfc said:
Can't see why clichy gets all the blame when it was 4 against one on the box and they all failed miserably to clear it

Clichy had the INSIDE line and Torres ran around him..

He's not the last line of defence thought and not the only one at fault

Yaya not turned up today, really need him to have a performance in this formation. Aguero completely isolated upfront. Needs changing to have a chance of getting back into it but if we do i suspect Chelsea will kill us off with ease on the break. Work some magic Pelligrini.

invincible said:
negredo and navas must go now, is change necessary

I don't feel this is the game for Navas. Chelsea are sitting very deep so it's tough for him to use his pace to get behind them.

bobmcfc said:
Can't see why clichy gets all the blame when it was 4 against one in the box and they all failed miserably to clear it
It's because Torres went past him like he wasn't there, the resulting ball in ended up in the back of the net. Was to blame I'm afraid.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
AntiUnited said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Clichy terrible again..game is passing garcia by..whats fucking nasri doing..nowt

Interesting garcia was not at fault for the goal and yet u want to have a dig ?
Eh...he has been poor for ages.both of them have
To be fair, javi has been solid.

Clichy keeps getting beat by Torres. Need to put someone in front that tracks back bc he looks bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.