Match Thread | Chelsea vs Man City (27/10/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what would be made of that cock-up tomorrow at Carrington. Will they run the video and would our goalkeeping coach tell Joe in a quiet supportive and calm voice that he has just dropped another. Or will this one be written off, and the forwards and midfield told to redouble their efforts in both halves just in case Joe has another rush of blood. I would certainly like to hear what Joe has to say about it, and he can use any vocabulary he chooses, and slag off anyone on the pitch at the same time, but I would just like to hear what thoughts, if any, passed between his ears as Nasty and Torres bore down on our area!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I wonder what would be made of that cock-up tomorrow at Carrington. Will they run the video and would our goalkeeping coach tell Joe in a quiet supportive and calm voice that he has just dropped another. Or will this one be written off, and the forwards and midfield told to redouble their efforts in both halves just in case Joe has another rush of blood. I would certainly like to hear what Joe has to say about it, and he can use any vocabulary he chooses, and slag off anyone on the pitch at the same time, but I would just like to hear what thoughts, if any, passed between his ears as Nasty and Torres bore down on our area!

It really would be interesting to hear who blames who....

bigdavecox90 said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:

It really would be interesting to hear who blames who....

The Interesting thing is, if he tells Hart he was at fault and takes action against him i.e dropping him, (which he probably deserves right now) that will destroy him and we'll have little choice but to stick with Pantilimon until the end of the season as It's very unlikely we'll get anybody good enough in January. I rate Pants but i'm not sure i rate him highly enough to have him as number 1 for virtually an entire season. Does he stick with Hart, hope he sorts himself out and gets back to the top class keeper we know he can be or does he go with the safer right now but ultimately poorer Pantilimon? Tough one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.